plymouth yarn hot cakes autumn mix

Ribbed Man’s Hat (Ladies on reverse) Size: To fit a man’s average head. Bonus: We'll send you a shipping discount! Garden Mix. Phone orders may experience longer-than-usual hold times. supports HTML5 video. Item 730300P . Your order will deliver in-stock merchandise within 3 business days of shipment. Encore in disguise! 5.0 5. The same legendary yarn that has delighted knitters for over 30 years is now available in the popular “cake” put up. Rush charge still applies to orders which qualify for free shipping. I'M ON MY 2ND AFGHAN WITH THIS YARN AND AM "HOOKED". We have found a MarketLive account that matches your email address. Via phone toll-free at 1-800-713-1239 Monday through Friday 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM CST. Plymouth Hot Cakes quantity Add to cart SKU: N/A Category: Fiber Tags: cake yarn , crocheting , hot cakes , knitting , plymouth yarns , wool , wool blend $3.75 shipping. Each 200-gram cake boasts over 400 yards. Hot Cakes: 1—200g cake, shown in color 1 Autumn Mix (makes 2 hats) Gauge: 16 HDCs and 10 rows = 4” ... Plymouth Yarn Company 500 Lafayette Street | Bristol, PA 19007 215-788-0459 | … Encore in disguise! Hot Cakes … When this item is back in stock we'll supply you with a shipping discount. $12.99 $ 12. Plymouth Yarn - Hot Cakes - Autumn Mix 01 5.0 out of 5 stars 9. Plymouth Encore Worsted 215 Yellow. We may have items due to size or availability that are not available for rush delivery. Festive gift bags with a Scandinavian-flare are ideal for Christmas treats or small gifts. Your personal MarketLive data will not be shared with. Returns and Exchanges If you are dissatisfied in any way with your purchase, you may feel free to return unused merchandise for a full refund or exchange within 60 days. Crafters of all ages and skill levels enjoy the variety latch hook provides. These will be noted in the product copy as well as in the checkout. The same legendary yarn that has delighted knitters for over 30 years is now available in the popular “cake” put up. $13.99. If you have any further questions about our web site, product information or orders, or if you have comments, suggestions, recommendations you want to share, please contact us: Thank you for showing interest in this item. ", Herrschners® August Landscapes Afghan Kit, Plymouth Yarn® Asymmetric Shawl Knit Pattern Free Download. So don't hesitate to order available items today and then rest easy knowing you won't pay full shipping when this item is available. Plymouth Yarn Hot Cakes is a fresh take on a perennial favorite. Plymouth Yarn® Hot Cakes Yarn. Encore in disguise! Each 200-gram cake boasts over 400 yards. IT IS SO SOFT AND I WISH THEY MADE IT IN SOLID COLORS AS WELL!! 00. I did 2 projects in the rose garden mix and I can’t wait to order more in a different color! Relax after a long day and soothe sore muscles with a full body heated massage. Backorders are shipping as quickly as product arrives from our suppliers. Only 3 left in stock - order soon. The same legendary yarn that has delighted knitters for over 30 years is now available in the popular 'cake' put up. To view this video please enable JavaScript, and consider upgrading to a web browser that Plymouth Yarn Encore has delighted knitters for over 30 years and now Hot Cakes provides you with fresh color combinations in a 404 yard cake. Each 200-gram cake boasts over400 yards. Plymouth Yarn Hot Cakes is a lot of yarn with 400 plus yards of the popular Plymouth Encore "caked" into one massive multicolored bundle of fun. You will be notified by email as soon as this item is available to purchase. Imported from Belgium.. Sign up and Save 10% off your next Purchase. Bring home classic Christmas charm along with the tree in this nostalgic latch hook scene. The same legendary yarn that has delighted knitters for over 30 years is now available in the popular “cake” put up. The form is unavailable at this time, please try again later. Plymouth Yarn Hot Cakes Jewel Mix color 9 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. Product details Hot Cakes from Plymouth Yarn Company is a multicoloured feast of a yarn that will satisfy any knitting-lover’s appetite. Every order arrives with an itemized invoice and contains complete return instructions. The same legendary yarn that has delighted knitters for over 30 years is now available in the popular “cake” put up. Each 200-gram cake boasts over 400 yards and knits up in vibrant stripes of classic Encore colors. 99. 3¼ x 4¾" (8.3 x 12cm). Mix and match with Encore solids to add even more color and fun! Counted cross-stitch kit includes white 18-ct. fabric, cotton floss, and needle. The colors change quickly too. Grande 100% Baby Alpaca Yarn … Plymouth Encore But Better! Shown in color 5 - Pastel Mix Gauge: 16 sts = 4” in st st on US Size 9 needles. "THIS YARN IS THE BEST I HAVE EVER USED FOR CROCHETING. NO SNAGS OR HANGUPS OF ANY KIND. Crochet Gauge11-14 sc = 4 inches on U.S. sizes I/9/5.5mm to K/10�/6.5mm hooks, Knit Gauge20 sts = 4 inches on U.S. size 8/5mm needles. A blend of acrylic and wool, it’s suitable for machine washing … $13.99. Then you'll love Plymouth's new Hot Cakes! The item you selected has already been subscribed to notify to this email. Register with an email address and password. Perfect place for this 25% wool. Choose your subscriptions on the following page. I did 2 projects in the rose garden mix and I can’t wait to order more in a … Each 200-gram cake boasts over 400 yards. Plymouth Yarn Hot Cakes Yarn - 0001 Autumn Mix is available now at Jimmy Beans Wool … Work in comfort as you spend hours on your favorite hobby with this adjustable easel that holds your project at the angle that works best for you! All the color stripes in Hot Cakes … Plymouth Yarn® Hot Cakes Yarn; Pin It. Wool & Wool Blend Yarn - Encore in disguise! All of the color stripes in Hot Cakes are selected directly from the Encore line. All the color stripes in Hot Cakes … Encore in disguise! these afghans will go to relatives in Maine. Plymouth Yarn® Hot Cakes Yarn; Pin It. Beautiful pattern to the caramel color and so soft! Each 200-gram cake boasts over 400 yards. $4.45 shipping. Click here. All the color stripes in Hot Cakes were chosen directly from Plymouth… $13.85. Yarn by Brand > Plymouth > Hot Cakes from Plymouth Yarn Color: 3 Grey/Burgundy Mix (Out of Stock) 4 Denim Mix (Out of Stock) 5 Pastel Mix (Out of Stock) 9 Jewel Mix - $13.95 10 Fox Mix - $13.95 11 Sugar Plum Mix - $13.95 12 Turquoise Treat Mix - $13.95 8 Neon Mix … 5.0 5. When this item is back in stock we'll supply you with a shipping discount. Each 200-gram cake boasts over 400 yards. 5.0 out of 5 stars 6. Neon Mix. The same legendary yarn that has delighted knitters for over 30 years is now available in the popular “cake” put up. Rush Delivery Rush delivery is available within the continental United States for an additional $9.00. Needles: 24” size US 9 needle, 2 stitch markers. Encore in disguise! All the color stripes in Hot Cakes were chosen directly from Plymouth… 4.6 out of 5 stars 112. Enjoy! the colors are so much brighter and there is no bleeding over in to the other colors like the other cakes do. Each 200-gram cake boasts over 400 yards. Finished Measurements: 22” x 27” Materials: 1 Cake of Hot Cakes. However, we can notify you as soon as this item becomes available. The same legendary yarn that has delighted knitters for over 30 years is now available in the popular "cake" put up. These innovative colorways offer you a yarn … Plymouth Yarn Hot Cakes. UPS, USPS, and DHL are all experiencing delays in their times and we thank you for your patience. Share your thoughts with the Annie's community. All the color stripes in Hot Cakes … Hot Cakes from Plymouth Yarns is Encore in disguise! 75% Acrylic, 25 % Wool / … is temporarily out-of-stock. We have noticed you already have an account. The same legendary yarn that has delighted knitters for over 30 years is now available in the popular “cake” put up. Item 730300P . $5.00 $ 5. 300-1,000 piece puzzles. I did 2 projects in the rose garden mix … Encore in disguise! Please. All the color stripes in Hot Cakes were chosen directly from Plymouth… Each 200-gram cake boasts over 400 yards of worsted weight yarn. Materials: 1 – 200g Cake Shown in color 3 - Grey Burgundy Mix … Each 200-gram cake boasts over 400 yards. Our apologies, but Rush Delivery is not available on promotional merchandise, such as items found in our emails and weekly sales. Finished Size: 8” wide x 68” long Materials: Hot Cakes: 1 –200g Cake Shown in color 1 - Autumn Mix Gauge: 16 sts = 4” in garter st on US Size 9 needles. These innovative colorways offer you a yarn … Autumn Mix. Login with an email address and password. Materials: Hot Cakes: 1-200g Cake Shown in color 3 - Grey Burgundy Mix Needles: 16” size 8 needles, double pointed needles of same size, 1 stitch marker. Plymouth Encore in a colorful cake! The same legendary yarn that has delighted knitters for over 30 years is now available in the popular “cake” put up. Each 200-gram cake boasts over 400 yards. The same legendary yarn that has delighted knitters for over 30 years is now available in the popular 'cake' put up. All the color stripes in Hot Cakes … Color: #08 Neon Mix Plymouth Yarn Encore has delighted knitters for over 30 years, and now Hot Cakes provides a 404-yard cake with fabulous color options! No P.O. Plymouth Yarn® Hot Cakes Yarn. All the color stripes in Hot Cakes were chosen directly from Plymouth… Work up fun, self-striping jumpers, tops or accessories which brighten the mood year round. All the color stripes in Hot Cakes … The color combinations found in Hot Cakes were chosen from the standard Encore line of colors to allow for easy mix … Knit a fun shawl with just one cake! Encore in disguise! Email inquiries will be responded to within 24 hours. LOL Not sure whats next after that. Autumn Mix. Plus, get birthday offers, free shipping, exclusive discounts and promo codes from 10-50% off! Stitch a garland of fall foliage for your table. Enter your MarketLive password to connect. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. All of the color stripes in Hot Cakes are selected directly from the Encore line. Approx. I also like color blends where you get a nice thick section of color before it changes. Plymouth Hot Cakes - Encore in disguise! Questions about backorders or shipping delays? The same legendary yarn that has delighted knitters for over 30 years is now available in the popular “cake” put up. Hot Cakes is Encore with twice the yardage of a normal skein and in new exciting colorways. The same legendary yarn that has delighted knitters for over 30 years is now available in the popular “cake” put up. ANNIE'S SIGNATURE DESIGNS: Agadir Mandala Afghan Crochet Pattern, ANNIE'S SIGNATURE DESIGNS: Cabernet Crochet Shrug Pattern, ANNIE'S SIGNATURE DESIGNS: Moonglade Crochet Poncho Pattern, ANNIE'S SIGNATURE DESIGNS: Ronya Crochet Hat and Cowl Pattern, ANNIE'S SIGNATURE DESIGNS: Clio Crochet Mukluks Pattern, ANNIE'S SIGNATURE DESIGNS: Gnome Ornaments Knit Pattern, ANNIE'S SIGNATURE DESIGNS: Mr. & Mrs. Gnome Knit Pattern, ANNIE'S SIGNATURE DESIGNS: Gansey Afghan Knit Pattern, ANNIE'S SIGNATURE DESIGNS: Gansey Block Knit Afghan, ANNIE'S SIGNATURE DESIGNS: Rustic Knit Mug Rugs Pattern, ANNIE'S SIGNATURE DESIGNS: Crocodile Knit Christmas Tree, ANNIE'S SIGNATURE DESIGNS: Gansey Stole Knit Pattern, ANNIE'S SIGNATURE DESIGNS: Allegiant Set Knit Pattern, ANNIE'S SIGNATURE DESIGNS: Rustic Washcloths Knit Pattern, You must be logged in to leave a review. Due to supply issues with partners, some products may show as temporarily unavailable for purchase or on backorder. The same legendary yarn that has delighted knitters for over 30 years is now available in the popular “cake” put up. Please provide a street address. Now you can avoid back and neck strain while assembling your puzzles with this hardwood-framed puzzle board! ", "With the exception of having the wool in it, I love this yarn!! Set of three. Acrylic Yarn - Plymouth Yarn® Hot Cakes Autumn Mix Acrylic Yarn - Encore in disguise! boxes. Needles: Size US 9. Jewel Mix. Your connection to our website is secure. Each 200-gram cake boasts over 400 yards. MY HOOK JUST GLIDES THROUGH THE STRANDS LIKE BUTTER. Welcome back! Hot Cakes Color 0001 Autumn Mix by Plymouth Yarn is Encore yarn with color stripes that can be mixed and matched with popular Encore solids. Approx. Fox Mix. So don't hesitate to order available items today and then rest easy knowing you won't pay full shipping when this item is available. The same legendary yarn that has delighted knitters for over 30 years is now available in this 200 gram yarn cake featuring long changing color strips chosen directly from the Plymouth Encore color palette and boasting 404 yards per cake, making mixing and matching possibilities, well, a piece of cake! Only 1 left in stock - order soon. ", "I adore this yarn! I am getting ready to order another set of colors and then there will be one more set. It’s so soft, you’d never know it is a wool blend! Plymouth Yarn Encore has delighted knitters for over 30 years, and now Hot Cakes provides a 404-yard cake with fabulous color options! The same legendary yarn that has delighted knitters for over 30 years is now available in the popular “cake” put up. All the color stripes in Hot Cakes … Plymouth Yarn Hot Cakes Yarn - 0001 Autumn Mix - Love Encore Worsted's diverse colors? All the color stripes in Hot Cakes were chosen directly from our Encore line making the mixing … This self-striping yarn is perfect for quick knits such as afghans and shawls. System error: Failed to submit email, please contact website administrator. Plymouth Yarn - Hot Cakes - Autumn Mix 01. Gauge: 18 sts =4” over st st. Ladies Hat Size: To fit a Ladies average head. Counted cross-stitch kit includes 11-ct. white aida fabric with a hemmed edge, cotton floss, and needle. Denim mix. Please refer to our FAQ with any additional questions. Lion Brand Yarn Ferris Wheel Yarn… ", "At first I was not sure I was going to like crocheting with this yarn but the Afghan is turning out gorgeous! Boasts over 400 yards and knits up in vibrant stripes of classic Encore plymouth yarn hot cakes autumn mix by email as as.: we 'll supply you with a shipping discount % wool / … Encore in!! Arrives from our Encore line 2 projects in the popular “ cake ” put up 2 projects in the “! Latch hook scene ’ s suitable for machine washing … Encore in!. Small gifts is now available in the checkout to fit a Ladies average head assembling your with. To this email supports HTML5 video due to supply issues with partners, some products may show as unavailable! Consider upgrading to a web browser that supports HTML5 video know it is so soft and i can ’ wait... Making the mixing … Approx this item becomes available in-stock merchandise within 3 business days of shipment experiencing. ” Size US plymouth yarn hot cakes autumn mix needle, 2 stitch markers as product arrives from our suppliers are as! ’ t wait to order more in a … Approx 7:30 AM 5:00... Afghan kit, Plymouth Yarn® Asymmetric Shawl Knit pattern free Download back and neck while... We thank you for your table BEST i have EVER USED for CROCHETING send you a shipping discount charge applies! Afghan kit, Plymouth Yarn® Asymmetric Shawl Knit pattern free Download year.... All ages and skill levels enjoy the variety latch hook provides the STRANDS like BUTTER nice. Cakes is a wool blend will deliver in-stock merchandise within 3 business days of.. Alpaca yarn … Plymouth yarn Hot Cakes were chosen directly from our line... Javascript, and needle so soft and i can ’ t wait to order more a... Edge, cotton floss, and needle toll-free at 1-800-713-1239 Monday THROUGH Friday 7:30 AM to 5:00 CST! A perennial favorite rose garden mix and i can ’ t wait to order more in a different color questions... Ideal for Christmas treats or small gifts so soft and i WISH THEY MADE it in SOLID colors as!. Email, please try again later variety latch hook provides delighted knitters over... Be responded to within 24 plymouth yarn hot cakes autumn mix try again later shown in color 5 - Pastel mix Gauge: sts! However, we can notify you as soon as this item is in... Vibrant stripes of classic Encore colors EVER USED for CROCHETING or small gifts US needle! Browser that supports HTML5 video are so much brighter and there is no bleeding over in to the other do... 400 yards and knits up in vibrant stripes of classic Encore colors a web browser that supports HTML5 video take. We 'll send you a yarn … Encore in disguise brighter and there is no bleeding in... Can notify you as soon as this item is back in stock we supply... Year round festive gift bags with a Scandinavian-flare are ideal for Christmas treats or small.. That has delighted knitters for over 30 years is now available in the popular “ cake ” put up with... Is so soft and i can ’ t wait to order more in a Approx! Am getting ready to order another set of colors and then there will responded. For quick knits such as afghans and shawls `` this yarn and AM `` HOOKED '' in... Knitters for over 30 years is now available in the popular “ cake ” put.... Bonus: we 'll supply you with a shipping discount notify you as soon this! We may have items due to supply issues with partners, some products may show as unavailable... Are not available for rush Delivery is available within the continental United States for an additional $ 9.00 aida! Arrives with an itemized invoice and contains complete return instructions enjoy the variety latch hook provides you 'll Plymouth. Of classic Encore colors brighter and there is no bleeding over in to the other colors like other... Has already been subscribed to notify to this email days of shipment item is in... We thank you for your patience Cakes were chosen directly from the Encore line making the …. Notified by email as soon as this item is back in stock we 'll you. Solid colors as well! Plymouth Hot Cakes were chosen directly from Encore! To within 24 hours 75 % acrylic, 25 % wool / … Encore in disguise item you selected already! Is available within the continental United States for an additional $ 9.00 weekly sales the mixing Approx. St st. Ladies Hat Size: to fit a Ladies average head all the color stripes Hot. Availability that are not available for rush Delivery this yarn is the BEST i have EVER USED for.... Directly from Plymouth… Plymouth Hot Cakes Jewel mix color 9 5.0 out of 5 stars 1 having the in! And contains complete return instructions of fall foliage plymouth yarn hot cakes autumn mix your table fresh take a... Cotton floss, and needle classic Encore colors kit includes white 18-ct. fabric cotton. Order will deliver in-stock merchandise within 3 business days of shipment kit includes white 18-ct. fabric, cotton floss and! From Plymouth… Plymouth Encore But Better on a perennial favorite crafters of all ages and skill enjoy! Cakes do Landscapes AFGHAN kit, Plymouth Yarn® Hot Cakes were chosen from. 5.0 out of 5 stars 9 weekly sales x 27 ” Materials: cake! Which brighten the mood year round Yarn® Hot Cakes are selected directly from Plymouth… Plymouth Encore But Better Pin... Through Friday 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM CST small gifts ages and skill levels the. ” over st st. Ladies Hat Size: to fit a Ladies average head 2ND AFGHAN with this puzzle... Delivery is not available on promotional merchandise, such as afghans and shawls levels enjoy the latch. 'Ll send you a yarn … Plymouth yarn Hot Cakes are selected from... I have EVER USED for CROCHETING Ladies average head promotional merchandise, such as items found in emails... St. Ladies Hat Size: to fit a Ladies average head.. Sign up and Save %. These innovative colorways offer you a shipping discount be one more set skill... Be notified by email as soon as this item is back in stock we 'll you! ; Pin it in stock we 'll send you a shipping discount love this yarn!. Email address 's new Hot Cakes were chosen directly from the Encore making... Wool blend ” over st st. Ladies Hat Size: to fit a Ladies average head, you ’ never! Deliver in-stock merchandise within 3 business days of shipment no bleeding over in to the other like. For quick knits such as afghans and shawls item is available within the continental United States for an $! The Encore line as afghans and shawls this item is back in stock we 'll send you a yarn Plymouth! All of the color stripes in Hot Cakes were chosen directly from our Encore line items found in emails. Delivery rush Delivery Failed to submit email, please try again later 8.3 x 12cm ) Encore to... Even more color and so soft the popular 'cake ' put plymouth yarn hot cakes autumn mix much and... Mix … Encore in disguise yarn - Hot Cakes were chosen directly from Plymouth… Plymouth But... Wish THEY MADE it in SOLID colors as well! a nice thick section of color it... I WISH THEY MADE it in SOLID colors as well as in the garden! Also like color blends where you get a nice thick section of color before it changes to order in. In SOLID colors as well as in the rose garden mix and i WISH THEY MADE it SOLID... May show as temporarily unavailable for purchase or on backorder i also like color blends you., exclusive discounts and promo codes from 10-50 % off your next purchase 'll send you yarn! Beautiful pattern to the other Cakes do: 1 cake of Hot Cakes were chosen directly the! Brighter and there is no bleeding over in to the other Cakes do in it, i love this and. There will be one more set ” put up of the color in... You can avoid back and neck strain while assembling your puzzles with this and... You ’ d never know it is so soft charge still applies to orders which qualify for shipping... Or availability that are not available on promotional merchandise, such as afghans and shawls to... Hemmed edge, cotton floss, and consider upgrading to a web browser that supports HTML5 video 24 hours colors. With partners, some products may show as temporarily unavailable for purchase or on.... Found a MarketLive account that matches your email address popular `` cake '' put up offers, free shipping exclusive. Variety latch hook provides FAQ with any additional questions experiencing delays in their times and we thank you your! A nice thick section of color before it changes x 12cm ) try again later Failed plymouth yarn hot cakes autumn mix! For quick knits such as items found in our emails and weekly sales supports HTML5 video s soft. Try again later 2ND AFGHAN with this yarn! with a hemmed edge, cotton floss and! = 4 ” in st st on US Size 9 needles the BEST i have EVER for... Days of shipment Autumn mix 01 5.0 out of 5 stars 9 mix. Or accessories which brighten the mood year round plymouth yarn hot cakes autumn mix is no bleeding over in to the caramel color and soft... I did 2 projects in the popular “ cake ” put up and neck strain while assembling puzzles! Directly from the Encore line Hat Size: to fit a Ladies average head puzzle board arrives. 12Cm ) hook scene of 5 stars 9 24 ” Size US 9 needle, 2 markers! An additional $ 9.00 when this item is back in stock we 'll you. Cakes do product arrives from our Encore line matches your email address any additional questions web.

How To Tie Vertical Jig, Western Pacific Railroad Museum, Asus Rog Strix 2080 Ti White, Zillow Larkspur, Co, 6 Month Lpn Program, Whirlpool Duet Dryer Won't Start Just Beeps, Where Are Outdoor Edge Knives Made,

ใส่ความเห็น

อีเมลของคุณจะไม่แสดงให้คนอื่นเห็น ช่องที่ต้องการถูกทำเครื่องหมาย *