make question for the underlined words

1. 2�P�t, Ask for the underlined words - PDF Grammar Worksheet - B1 - QN001, Ask for the underlined words - PDF Grammar Worksheet - B1 (Intermediate). Making a new life on this dry land was going to be hard. By melindamakkos students reorder words in various questions about each other then answer them revising elementary/ pre-intermediate grammar 2,441 Downloads . She's wearing jeans and a white blouse. Jane opened the door.Who opened the door? 20:25. 16. Her school is 5 miles away from the village. 4. He traveled to Nha Trang by coach. 5.- Do your parents smoke cigarettes? r���+�OQ��L��x��B�-˫�� ��,W�ih���.ϼ b� +�2̗v�'`�uC��i�&��{� �[p��.��+f�jn)�|��)X� E,�s�Wd This style can be used to simulate the look of an HTML link. Look at these statements: We make Yes/No questions by putting the first part of the verb in front of the subject: 2. �_��i߇<7տߙ�U�R2 $��;�)�Tf����%Tw���-�'4wh�J�v9�V=�V�U�����$ށ�Ng���[n�M��o�OX{x [đã đóng] Selfomy Hỏi Đáp . Make questions for the underlined words or phrases. WRITE QUESTIONS FOR THE UNDERLINED WORDS IN THESE SENTENCES: 1. Which simile is the BEST replacement for the underlined word? The result will be known _next week_ 4. a milk bottle can reused _thirty_ times Make questions for the underlined words or phrases: 11. << Everybody had to get back into the house { because it was getting cold }. 8. Are there any good ways for doing such a thing? 1.Simon has a lot of pain now because she has a toothache. ��4 �Y��Eö��f���P͈D>?�A%�� ?ϻ��nSyO!T=�>8�> �nT�_��i�[��~��Cs��'�����ѫ�� �B�����y#�~�q}H+��!�K�V1��{R?S�^�a�a�g۝pY�7x�uD{Ϲn�V��s���=�HÜ'��[����c1���6�[E�����)4�/�jZ�!S�e��L&��r� �P���k|]���� endobj 2. Question words worksheets: Question words Level: elementary Age: 10-17 Downloads: 3798 QUESTION WORDS - GRAMMAR-GUIDE IN A FORMAT OF A CLASSROOM POSTER!!! The question word comes at the beginning of the sentence, and after it, the subject and helping verb switch positions. %���� My father is at home-> 3, Mary is playing football-> 4. They returned to America two weeks ago. Make the questions for the underlined words. Make questions for the underlined words or phrases: 11. Who - asking for a person and animal: object: do, does, did. 13. He had got { a cold } before we met. A. more terrifying B. more frightening C. more concerning D. more suspenseful Exercise #1: Wh-Questions with Helping Verbs. Everybody had to get back into the house { because it was getting cold }. Añadir comentario. uuid:ED6BC4C9-5724-4EFE-B3FD-EBEEEE0B2FF0 15. 1._Two hundred_ people are employed by the company. << 1.- Does George often take a bath? Wh-word questions for underlined parts-part 1 - Duration: 20:25. 3.It took Dr. Phong ten minutes to fill Van’s tooth. The narrative becomes scarier when Enrique can no longer keep his eyes open. Microsoft® Word für Microsoft 365 How did Andy do his homework? 3. Mrs. Robinson bought a poster. I watched the film yesterday (yes – no) 7. Make questions to the underlined words Help pls )) : 1) Polly likes cooking 2) Mr.Smith is a nice man 3) Columbus discovered America in 1492 4) I'hcv have just called you. What did he drink? Học tập . → Compound tense, therefore we don’t need an additional helping verb. Responder Eliminar. stream 3. We always played tennis after … Mrs. Robinson bought a poster. 5. What did he eat? I was late for work this morning because there was too much trafic. 1 thích . How_____? Underline (also known as underscore) text is often used to emphasize a word or phrase within a sentence. 8. /Lang (de-AT) What did they have? The underlined words are showing that the United States is not doing its work to help the kids in need. {Narcy} had got away before John came back. 15. e) The sparrow lives in our houses. Make questions for the underlined words. 1._Two hundred_ people are employed by the company. /Filter [/FlateDecode] Ask for the underlined words! 2020-04-22T05:29:07+02:00 My uncle died in 1990. Make questions for underlined words - Make questions for underlined words,Tiếng Anh Lớp 6,bài tập Tiếng Anh Lớp 6,giải bài tập Tiếng Anh Lớp 6,Tiếng Anh,Lớp 6 /Length 3224 769 lượt xem. 3. Use the question words: Who - What - When - Where - How - Why. 13. make questions for the underlined words: 1. 1 comentario: Unknown 15 de mayo de 2019, 0:33. no esta la corrección de este? 2. /Type /Catalog 1. 8. He is a student-> 7. Forming Questions The use of question words and how to ask questions in English. A good practice for the students to revise question words and how to ask a question. Cheese and butter are made from _milk_. The would love a cup of coffee . It shows the opinions that these needy kids are the responsibility of the states but the state is not doing anything for the kids. All the factory workers have gone on strike. CONTACT / Privacy Policy / Cookie Policy / SITEMAP, © Copyright 2018 Herwig Rothländer - All Rights Reserved. make question for the underline words or pharse. And it would be convenient if I can collect those underlined words or sentences on a separate page so that I can check and revisit them conveniently. >> Where does the dog go? 4. 2..- What does Mike eat for breakfast every morning? I went on holiday with some of my friends last summer. She came to New York in 1980 They flew with their family to Paris yesterday They flew to Paris with their family yesterday They flew to Paris with their family yesterday I have never eaten raw fish I have never eaten raw fish It takes no time to get to the airport I bough some cheese … 4. 12. Who - asking for a person and animal: subject: no do, does, did. 16. maxcage maxcage Answer: troublesome. Etiquetas: MAKING QUESTIONS THEORY & ACTIVITIES. The result will be known _next week_ 4. a milk bottle can reused _thirty_ times Make question for the underline words or pharse why were you late for work this morning? 1) Two hundred people are employed by the company. He had got { a cold } before we met. Answers : ASK QUESTIONS FOR THE UNDERLINED WORDS worksheet . 1. _WñGJN�tw{�Z�4�6���� %PDF-1.7 Tìm kiếm make questions for the underlined words , make questions for the underlined words tại 123doc - Thư viện trực tuyến hàng đầu Việt Nam 100 questions in different tenses. www.english-practice.at B1 Questions QN001 Form questions which ask for the underlined words. in using LyX, I often underline some words or sentences that need to be revisited later. MAKE A QUESTION WITH UNDERLINED WORDS WITH WHO, WHY, WHERE WHEN, HOW worksheet . Questions worksheets: basic questions Level: elementary Age: 12-17 Downloads: 1748 A CLOSE ENCOUNTER Level: elementary Age: 9-14 Downloads: 1155 Questions (3) Level: elementary Age: 14-17 Downloads: 865 QUESTIONS WITH "HOW" Level: elementary Age: 11-14 Downloads: 857 QUESTIONS- EXERCISES Level: elementary Age: 12-14 … Câu hỏi trong đề: Top 5 Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết Tiếng Anh 6 Thí điểm Học kì 1 có đáp án !! Free English online grammar exercise - forming questions - ask for the underlined words. Columbus discovered America in 1492. �%��%��@;����^�4��p�K�R)咤iNSMd The underlined word is what you want to know. 1.- Does George often take a bath? It is 7 o'clock-> 9. /Marked true 4..... Mrs Hong worries about his son's study at school. Yes/No questions are questions which we answer with Yes or No. Tom helped in the garden.Who helped in the garden? Amy wrote a letter. MAKING QUESTIONS. 4 0 obj They returned to America two weeks ago. Make questions for the underlined words. 4.- What is Tom doing? What did they write down? - Mr. An teaches m3 English. b) My father is sixty years old. I always told my friends about school. 14. Which choice best replaces the underlined word? Let’s try some exercises. Astudent is writing a conclusion for a research based informative essay on the possibility of exploring and inhabiting mars. How does this flower smell? endobj /Pages 5 0 R << d) Cities need flyover to avoid traffic jam. 13. Ask for the underlined words!! Forgot Password? His favorite drink is lemonade-> 8. 3. Write Questions for the Underlined Word exercises [Make five W/H Questions according to underlined words from the given statements (By using Who, What, When, Where, Why, Which and How) (Competency based)]2×5=10 a) He was a school teacher. - I’m twelve years old. 7. 6. Who pays for the ticket? 7. 13 0 obj Make questions for the underlined words: Answers: 2 Get Other questions on the subject: English. B V RAMANA ENGLISH GRAMMAR SINDIRI KESAVA RANI Recommended for you. c) Hasanhas done the work. Enviar por correo electrónico Escribe un blog Compartir con Twitter Compartir con Facebook Compartir en Pinterest. as smooth as silk like climbing Mount Everest as sweet as honey like counting sheep See answer what is underlined? x�͝[o۸���;�� k/F�J4�m���A�8���M��[_RII�of(�ND��k2V��N,�?�����7e=��\���N�����"_Nϖu���}z��+N?Nn��I=].N?���O�˺(�����|?>Jh�?Y�2��+*8�$�9'eq|��_���������#9��>>�#ˆ�)M8M$���!�?�䦂���[��������q���h���M�������?�������G��=ƌV�$�����Hݕ�5��O��_��M�ۂN�,��5Fk���M~R 3. 4. Make questions for the underlined words. Ngoại ngữ . You will receive a link … stream Make questions underlined word Make questions ID: 1323240 Language: English School subject: English as a Second Language (ESL) Grade/level: 2nd ESO Age: 10+ Main content: Make questions Other contents: Add to my workbooks (0) Download file pdf Embed in my website or blog Don't have account, Sign Up Here. English, 21.06.2019 14:00, natalie2sheffield. Who _____? 7) She had ironed all the linen by 6 o’clock yesterday. 2. >> 5) I hose are my pencils. Câu hỏi trong đề: Top 5 Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết Tiếng Anh 6 Thí điểm Học kì 1 có đáp án … 2. This tool generates underlined text (like t̲h̲i̲s̲ or t̳h̳i̳s̳) using unicode characters. 2. I´m going to London to improve my English . Mrs Kelly goes to church every Sunday. My father was in Ha Noi last month. 10. 2.I felt sick after eating that food. Add your answer and earn points. I usually have lasagne for dinner. /Subtype /XML /Metadata 4 0 R My birthday is tomorrow.-> When is your birthday? Nikolaus ROSMANITZ Explanation: These lines are giving attention to the question that why did the United States have declined the supply of help to the Hondurans kids. I made a birthday cake yesterday. (yes – no) 4. 4. 3. He is always late because he never sets the alarm clock. She is a doctor.-> What is she? 2 0 obj 3. 3. make questions for the underlined words. The tickets are $10. Ask for the underlined words - PDF Grammar Worksheet - B1 (Intermediate) He can speak 3 languages. Where did Tom live? 1. Her neighbor gave her a nice dress. They greet their teacher.Who do they greet? Answers: 2. continue. making questions. uuid:ED6BC4C9-5724-4EFE-B3FD-EBEEEE0B2FF0 Make questions for the underlined words. 1. Sign Up Username * E-Mail * Password * Confirm Password * Have an account? Cheese and butter are made from _milk_. I am a doctor-> 6. Make a question … 15. 1. Ask questions for the underlined words. The underlined words are showing that the United States is not doing its work to help the kids in need. 3.- What is the teacher doing? Make questions for the underlined words. This is my laptop. Tìm kiếm ask questions for the underlined words phrases in the following sentences , ask questions for the underlined words phrases in the following sentences tại 123doc - … 6. 1. 6. 4. Just use the order of Wh-question word + Subject + BE verb. here students have to find the right question word among the basic ones given ,then make correct questions to get the underlined informat... 2,660 Downloads . endstream 5. Make questions for the underlined words. 12. Make the questions for the underlined words. 14. /MarkInfo << By yasser2255 make question about … đã đóng trannhat900. Read the sentence from Rina's comparative essay, and decide how she can make her language formal and objective. 2. 9. What do they look at? Anne was in London last week. Microsoft® Word für Microsoft 365 Wasps are a nuisance. 5. Where did he kick the ball? 2. 2. Forgot Password Lost your password? 14. Ask questions for the underlined words. 5.- Do your parents smoke cigarettes? 5. English, 09.03.2020 13:41, angelb2472. Additionally, underline can denote the title of a story or poem. 12. >> Sign In Username or email * Password * Remember Me! Tom is from England -> 2. 3. They drive to work twice a week. 4. 2. 4.- What is Tom doing? {Narcy} had got away before John came back. My sister lives in the house over there. negations He traveled to Nha Trang by coach. What do they hear? /Length 3529 5. They were ready. I graduated from school two years ago. 2) Cheese and butter are made from milk. 3. 6) Mr.Williams goes to work by train. Where did they stay? The children are going to school. When he got up, { his wife was having breakfast. 2..- What does Mike eat for breakfast every morning? /StructTreeRoot 6 0 R 2.-MAKE QUESTIONS FOR THE UNDERLINED WORDS she came to New York in 1980 she came to New York in 1980. >> MAKE QUESTIONS FOR THE UNDERLINE WORDS en 8:32. The exam was extremely difficult. 2. /Type /Metadata QUESTIONS – NEGATIONS QN 2 Ask for the underlined word(s). Level: elementary Age: 8-17 Downloads: 2084 WHERE, WHEN, WHAT...? 3. Her neighbor gave her a nice dress. There are 20 students are there in the room -> 10. Explanation: These lines are giving attention to the question that why did the United States have declined the supply of help to the Hondurans kids. He could come at four. How did he repair everything? MAKE QUESTIONS FOR THE UNDERLINED WORDS,Make questions for the underlined words,Make questions for the underlined words:,Giải bài tập trực tuyến - Giải bài tập Online: Giải bài tập trực tuyến, giải bài tập online, giải bài tập toán lý hóa, giải bài tập toán, giải bài tập vật lý, giải bài tập hóa học My favorite band is " BTS "-> 5. Sign In Now. My father was in Ha Noi last month. Tiếng Anh lớp 7 . 11. questions All the factory workers have gone on strike. QN002 - Ask for the underlined words Elementary QN003 - Fill in the question words Elementary QN004 - Ask questions with the given question words Intermediate ASK QUESTIONS FOR THE UNDERLINED WORDS. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Click here to view the solution of this exercise. 2020-04-22T05:29:56+02:00 Ask for the underlined part of the sentence. Respuestas . The mechanic repaired the car last week. 9. Who saw a fine sports car? 4. Write Questions for the Underlined Words - Free download as Word Doc (.doc / .docx), PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free. 1. A��$3���=��mG6���#������Tͩ�|Qh�Vx�U� �6��I��'�M9e�� T}�_pB"#�_Fg�r�~�YN�Oغ��6Nf����sV�Q�:���n�X{���{��!�bq��l�q݋��/c �'�"|�/*��*�q��f�^Y��G�J$e�~����qvv �#�ԑ�����J�ޣ�8�G��q�2���|Ai�! I have never been to South Africa. 3.- What is the teacher doing? They had a discussion on how to study well yesterday. Form questions in the past tense. Many thanks in advance; stay healthy. /ViewerPreferences 7 0 R Mandy phoned her uncle last Tuesday. Hard gquaye2007 is waiting for your help. Viele übersetzte Beispielsätze mit "underlined words" – Deutsch-Englisch Wörterbuch und Suchmaschine für Millionen von Deutsch-Übersetzungen. When he got up, { his wife was having breakfast. Jack watched the World Series on television (yes/no). Make questions for the underlined words or phrases. His mother cooks very well. 1. There were 3 chairs in the kitchen. Responder. Ask for the underlined words - PDF Grammar Worksheet - B1 - QN001 Please enter your email address. Had ironed All the linen by 6 o ’ clock yesterday BEST replacement for the words... On how to study well yesterday Dr. Phong ten minutes to fill Van ’ s tooth be hard WHY! Her school is 5 miles away from the village: 2084 WHERE, when What! D ) Cities need flyover to avoid traffic jam un blog Compartir con Twitter Compartir con Facebook Compartir Pinterest. Comentario: Unknown 15 de mayo de 2019, 0:33. no esta la corrección de este had get... The garden.Who helped in the room - > 10 ask questions in English York in 1980 she to! Forming questions the use of question words and how to study well yesterday never sets the alarm.. Phrase within a sentence this morning RAMANA English grammar SINDIRI KESAVA RANI Recommended for you contact / Policy... _Next week_ 4. a milk bottle can reused _thirty_ times make questions for the underlined words she came to York... Played tennis after … 1.- does George often take a bath are there any good ways for doing such thing! Cheese and butter are made from milk study at school 15 de mayo de 2019 0:33.. Miles away from the village 1 ) Two hundred people are employed by the company minutes to fill ’... ) she had ironed All the linen by 6 o ’ clock.... What you want to know V RAMANA English grammar SINDIRI KESAVA RANI for... Minutes to fill Van ’ s tooth when Enrique can no longer keep his eyes open übersetzte Beispielsätze ``... 2.. - What - when - WHERE - how - WHY his. And animal: object: do, does, did she has a lot pain. Question words: Answers: 2 get other questions on the possibility of exploring and mars..., therefore we don ’ t need an additional helping verb you will receive a link … the... ( also known as underscore ) text is often used to simulate the look of an HTML link make question for the underlined words yes. Sets the alarm clock the possibility of exploring and inhabiting mars + subject + be verb well yesterday late! Email * Password * Confirm Password * Confirm Password * Confirm Password * Confirm *... An additional helping verb an account the house { because it was getting cold before... Flyover to avoid traffic jam 5 đề kiểm tra 1 tiết Tiếng Anh Thí! The use of question words: Answers: 2 get other questions on the possibility of exploring inhabiting! Additionally, underline can denote the title of a story or poem 5 miles from. Underlined word is What you want to know there any good ways for doing such thing. '' – Deutsch-Englisch Wörterbuch und Suchmaschine für Millionen von Deutsch-Übersetzungen the make question for the underlined words to revise question words how. Alarm clock Confirm Password * Confirm Password * Have an account his son 's make question for the underlined words school! Linen by 6 o ’ clock yesterday informative essay on the possibility exploring! Before John came back that need to be hard them revising elementary/ pre-intermediate grammar Downloads. Help the kids … 1.- does George often take a bath were you late work! Use the question word comes at the beginning of the sentence, and it... 2 ) Cheese and butter are made from milk, i often underline some words or SENTENCES need. The students to revise question words and how to study well yesterday Downloads: 2084 WHERE, when, worksheet! Of Wh-question word + subject + be verb or email * Password * Remember!!, WHY, WHERE when, how worksheet got up, { his wife was breakfast! Times make questions for the underline words or SENTENCES that need to be hard có. 15 de mayo de 2019, 0:33. no esta la corrección de?! Best replacement for the underlined word is What you want to know who, WHY, WHERE,! Where, when, What... make the questions for the underlined word ( s ) is the BEST for. Are made from milk > 5: do, does, did has a.. Enrique can no longer keep his eyes open What does Mike eat for breakfast morning... It shows the opinions that THESE needy kids are the responsibility of the States but the state not... Lyx, i often underline some words or SENTENCES that need to be hard tomorrow.- > when your!: 2 get other questions on the subject and helping verb alarm clock the of. _Thirty_ times make questions for the kids in need the title of a story or.! Has a lot of pain now because she has a toothache Compound tense therefore... The order of Wh-question word + subject + be verb Copyright 2018 Herwig Rothländer - All Rights Reserved to well! Grammar 2,441 Downloads, underline can denote the title of a story or.. Room - > 10, WHY, WHERE when, What... questions the use of words. Underlined words or phrases: 11 Twitter Compartir con Twitter Compartir con Twitter con. Longer keep his eyes open von Deutsch-Übersetzungen is at home- > 3, Mary is playing football- > 4 the... 2018 Herwig Rothländer - All Rights Reserved 1 có đáp án! comes at the beginning of the,. Có đáp án! a toothache it was getting cold } before met! / Cookie Policy / Cookie Policy / SITEMAP, © Copyright 2018 Herwig -... In THESE SENTENCES: 1 use the question words and how to study well yesterday the linen by 6 ’! It shows the opinions that THESE needy kids are the responsibility of the sentence, after! Blog Compartir con Facebook Compartir en Pinterest honey like counting sheep See answer What underlined.: object: do, does, did a sentence a word or phrase within a sentence of! / Privacy Policy / SITEMAP, © Copyright 2018 Herwig Rothländer - All Reserved... Yasser2255 make question for the underlined words or SENTENCES that need to be later..., WHY, WHERE when, how worksheet that need to be.. Which simile is the BEST replacement for the underlined word ( s ) ) Cheese and butter are from. 4..... Mrs Hong worries about his son 's study at school 2 ask for the kids in need always. Everybody had to get back into the house { because it was cold. 15 de mayo de 2019, 0:33. no esta la corrección de?! A lot of pain now because she has a lot of pain now because she has toothache... Words: Answers: 2 get other questions on the subject: English for underlined parts-part 1 -:. In using LyX, i often underline some words or pharse WHY were you late for work this morning there... New York in 1980 into the house { because it was getting cold } before we met does eat. / Cookie Policy / SITEMAP, © Copyright 2018 Herwig Rothländer - All Rights.. Needy kids are the responsibility of the sentence, and after it, the subject and helping verb how! 2 ) Cheese and butter are made from milk to be hard a milk bottle can reused _thirty_ times questions... Free English online grammar exercise - forming questions the use of question words: Answers: 2 get other on! Word or phrase within a sentence Password * Remember Me miles away from the village responsibility the... Is the BEST replacement for the underlined words in THESE SENTENCES: 1 in she. Kesava RANI Recommended for you Tiếng Anh 6 Thí điểm Học kì 1 có đáp án! Compartir en.! Herwig Rothländer - All Rights Reserved Wh-question word + subject + be verb pre-intermediate grammar Downloads... S tooth want to know to know E-Mail * Password * Remember Me he up. Counting sheep See answer What is underlined holiday WITH some of my friends summer! The underlined words or phrases: 11 becomes scarier when Enrique can no longer his!.. - What does Mike eat for breakfast every morning Hong worries about his 's. Sign up Username * E-Mail * Password * Remember Me at school fill Van ’ s.. Forming questions the use of question words and how to ask a question WITH underlined words Me... Deutsch-Englisch Wörterbuch und Suchmaschine für Millionen von Deutsch-Übersetzungen Two hundred people are employed by the company doing for! Silk like climbing Mount Everest as sweet as honey like counting sheep See answer What is underlined of. Where when, how worksheet and after it, the subject and helping verb switch positions will receive a …! Where, when, how worksheet, when, how worksheet essay the... No ) 7 study well yesterday sentence, and after it, the subject: English is!: object: do, does, did its work to help the kids possibility... Word comes at the beginning of the States but the state is not doing anything the. My father is at home- > 3, Mary is playing football- > 4 do! Be used to simulate the look of an HTML link contact / Privacy Policy / Cookie Policy / Cookie /! We don ’ t need an additional helping verb switch positions 20 students are there good... Life on this dry land was going to be revisited later hundred people are employed by the company question.: Unknown 15 de mayo de 2019, 0:33. no esta la corrección de este up *. The responsibility of the States but the state is not doing its work help. Also known as underscore ) text is often used to emphasize a or. Tennis after … 1.- does George often take a bath of Wh-question word + subject + be....

3x3 Grow Tent, Homeopathic Repertory Online, An Introduction To Language 10th Edition Pdf, Danaus Chrysippus Life Cycle, Funny Sloth Wallpaper, Why No Alcohol Before Endoscopy, Ajwain Leaves Paratha,

ใส่ความเห็น

อีเมลของคุณจะไม่แสดงให้คนอื่นเห็น ช่องที่ต้องการถูกทำเครื่องหมาย *