greenworks cordless pressure washer with battery

From cleaning the grill to cleaning bikes, Greenworks’ 70 bar portable battery powered pressure washer is designed for versatile, functional and practical usage in a convenient way. We even carry Greenworks pressure washer parts as well as Greenworks 40-volt batteries and Greenworks 60-volt batteries for when you finally need replacements. Covering Greenworks’ entire range of pressure washer power levels, the high-pressure soap applicator is a great addition. I'm stoked to not have to mess with gas canisters (and 2 cycle oil bottles) anymore. It is lightweight and has a built-in motor unit and water tank for a space saving solution. FREE Shipping. I actually prefer it. Greenworks GPW1800 Electric Pressure Washer 1800 PSI 13 Amp 1.1 GPM. Free shipping. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Lumax LX-1175 Handyluber 12V Cordless Grease Gun with Single Battery, 7000 Psi. Greenworks 8.5' 40V Cordless Pole Saw, 2.0 AH Battery Assorted Styles . PRYMAX Pressure Washer 1500 PSI 1.5 GPM 36V Portable Car Power Washer Built-in Rechargeable Battery with Adjustable Nozzle BESTSELLER NO. Amazon offers the Greenworks 40V Cordless Pressure Washer for $194.99 shipped. Cordless Pressure Washer. 40V 20" Brushless Snow Thrower (Tool Only) 40V 12" Brushless Snow Shovel (Tool Only) 40V 20” Cordless Snow Thrower/Axial Blower Combo Kit; 40V 20" Brushless Snow Thrower; 40V 12" Brushless Snow Shovel ; 40V Cordless Cultivators. Most of the cordless pressure washers cannot compete with electric ones in the power department. When powered by AC, this powerful, reliable pressure washer delivers 1,800 max PSI of cleaning pressure at 1.1 GPM of water flow, while battery-power delivers 1,500 PSI at 1.0 GPM. Perfect for cleaning areas with no AC hook up - ideal for boats, campers and work areas When you move around the base of a house, it is very convenient to switch to the battery between outlets (I could use an extension cord, but in general the battery option makes much more flexibility). £130.00 £ 130. That’s down from the usual $260 price tag and a new Amazon all … width is 1.7 ft height is 2.11 ft front of unit to back wheel is 1.5 ft. Hello JTfromJC, I upgraded from my old gas pressure washer to the electric and haven't looked back. 80V Pro Battery Powered Snow Throwers. Greenworks 12-Inch 40V Cordless Chainsaw Battery & Charger Not Included. Overall Take In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the Greenworks Greenworks 12-Inch 40V Cordless & Batter Powered Weed Wacker placed 4th when we looked at … GIVING TUESDAY. I have had other pressure washers in the past but this one is far better than any other ones I have used, easy to setup, move and use. The all-new Greenworks PW18HYB hybrid pressure washer offers the ultimate in portability – it runs on a standard household AC 120V electrical outlet OR two pro-grade 60-volt lithium-ion batteries. It has easily handled jobs around the house such as power washing the siding on the house and concrete patio. $3,799.99 $ 3,799. I think the one feature I would have liked to see is a bottom hook for the plug so I could wrap the cord a bit tighter when not in use. It does use a lot of soap, I guess that was my error, I tried washing with the soap nozzel on probably should have sprayed soap and then used pressure nozzel to clean. Shop our collection of electric pressure washers today! It is ideal for pressure washing in situations where there is no suitable water or electricity supply nearby. 1. The primary consideration when choosing a pressure washer is what you want to do with the pressure washer. I’ve have used my Greenworks hybrid AC/DC pressure washer in several applications using the conventional form of garden hose and power cord and it has worked flawlessly. No, this is a tool only model which means no battery or charger is included. Hello Rammer - This pressure washer uses a 120 volt universal motor and the two 60 volt batteries are connected in series to form a single 120 volt battery, so it is actually a higher voltage and more powerful system than it would be if an 80 volt battery was used with an 80 volt motor. 3.5 out of 5 stars 7. Cordless Pressure Washers Filter by Order online (7) Power Tools. I have one of these pressure washers, and simply removed the cord because I already own several more powerful corded models and won’t be using it.  For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. SUNGLIFE Cordless Car High Pressure Washer, 20V 580 PSI Rechargeable Battery Operated Portable Power Cleaner. Flow Rate: 300 l/h. Cannot tell the difference when running on batteries or power cord. I’m a fairly fit guy and found it manageable but if you suffer from back problems you’d be better off with the WORX WG650E. I liked it so much I sold the other one on Offer-up and got more than I paid for the Greenworks and 2 batteries. … Greenworks G40GDC40 Cordless 40v Pressure Washer 70Bar Bare Unit Used 2 out of 5 stars (4) 4 product ratings - Greenworks G40GDC40 Cordless 40v Pressure Washer 70Bar Bare Unit Used It is lightweight and has a built-in motor unit and water tank for a space saving solution. Making a standalone 80 volt cordless system would require an all new motor, and would be much more expensive. This amazing, convenient and versatile batter y operated cordless pressure washer from Greenworks is perfect for cleaning where there is no power source.  It is ideal for cleaning your bike, pram, caravan, car, patio and driveway, indeed any areas around the home outside the reach of the hose and power. Ryobi is not known for cordless pressure washers. https://www.instagram.com/greenworkstools/ Find Greenworks pressure washers at Lowe's today. US $96.90. 54. Greenworks features a robust lineup of powerful & high-quality electric pressure washers for all uses. 1.2 GPM water flow rate. Cordless High Pressure Washer, WESCO 18V 2.0Ah Home/Car Cleaner, Portable Water Gun, 6M Hose, 4 Spray Nozzles with Carry Bag, Extension Lance, … Using the battery option allows you to use it without having to connect to an outlet and it still gives you the power to get the dirt and grime out, whether you are cleaning a driveway, pool room enclosure or a fence. HOME; GREENWORKS G24LRHTK2 24V LONG REACH CORDLESS HEDGE TRIMMER (WITH 2AH BATTERY & CHARGER) GreenWorks G24LRHTK2 24V Long Reach Cordless Hedge Trimmer (with 2Ah Battery … JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Only 2 left. 3 in 2020 【Cordless Pressure Washer】Powerful brushless induction motor generates up to 1500 PSI/1.5 GPM for maximum cleaning power. $399.99. Pro 60V Cordless 13" String Trimmer and Leaf Blower Combo Kit w/ 4.0 Ah Battery. Hello jlunsfordh, This item will easily replace your electric mower, and give you the benefits of cordless, and the 40v family. 40V Jet Blower ( 2Ah Battery ) 40V Cordless Snow Throwers. Les meilleures offres pour Greenworks 5104507 GDC40 DC Portable sans fil nettoyeur haute pression Puissance Voiture Nettoyant sont sur eBay Comparez les prix et les spécificités des produits neufs et d'occasion Pleins d'articles en livraison gratuite! Table of Contents. I have attached a before and after picture. Get it Tomorrow, Dec 3. I've had it for a month now and have used it 4-5 times. AC power delivers 1800 MAX PSI at 1.1 GMP, two 60V batteries delivers 1550 PSI at 1.1 GPM. CYBER WEEK – 10% OFF* SITEWIDE! Greenworks cordless 40V Household Portable 70bar High Pressure Car Washer Washing Machine Electric Washing Device 0.0 (0 votes) Store: power tool US $180.00 - 280.00 The GDC40 has a high flow rate of 300 l/h along with several included accessories. 43. CDN$ 166.54 CDN$ 166. Amazon's Choice for "battery powered pressure washer" WORX WG629E.1 18V 20V MAX Cordless HYDROSHOT Portable Pressure Cleaner . (42) 42 product ratings - Greenworks 40V 150 MPH Variable Speed Leaf Cordless Blower, Battery and . I have used it both plugged in and on the 60V batteries. From cleaning the barbecue grill to cleaning bikes, Greenworks’ 70 bar portable battery powered pressure washer is designed for versatile, functional and practical usage in a convenient way. Greenworks Cordless High-Pressure Cleaner; 4. Electric Pressure Washers - Cordless Pressure Washers | Greenworks This is the best choice currently available in the market at the best price. I accidentally took a little bit of paint off the railings on my deck with the turbo nozzle, which is great for brick. Cordless Portable Pressure Washers UK. Greenworks PWF301 40V Cordless Pressure Washer 4Ah USB Battery Included: Amazon.com.au: Lawn & Garden Replaced my gas powered and like GW better. The G-MAX 40V 2Ah lithium-ion battery offers low-noise, low running costs and low maintenance, with no unpleasant fumes to breath in and no harmful emissions for the environment. Really like the battery release mechanism (wish my 40v mower had something like that). $100 off 60V Brushless 21" Self-Propelled Lawn Mower. FREE Shipping. Cordless Pressure Washers; Cordless Sprayers; BLACK FRIDAY EVENT NOW ON! World Leading Cordless Products Greenworks offer world leading cordless products for use around the home and garden. Our team has spent around 34 hours just to get the best battery powered pressure washer for you and based on the research we have found out that Greenworks 1500 PSI 13 Amp 1.2 GPM Pressure Washer GPW1501 is the perfect fit for your needs which also comes with the features that you have never heard before. Eighteen steps, door frame, concrete drain basin, all in about 90 minutes and I still had one bar left on each battery. You’re in luck: the Greenworks PW-1800 Electric Pressure Washer is on sale today for just $112.11; that’s a 25% savings. Pressure: 70 bar. The GDC40 has a high flow rate of 300 l/h along with several included accessories. I have a plug in unit from another Manufacturer and it has never run this smoothly. Battery power and siphon-capabilities make it perfect for cleaning all those spots where AC hookups and hose bibs are not available, like boats, campers, and work areas. Get it as soon as Tue, Dec 8. Impressive! Cordless Blowers. $101.76. Impressive. I recently used to pressure wash my pontoon boat from the dock while the boat was on the lift. It can on and shut down very quickly when pulling or letting go of the trigger. When it comes to buying a pressure washer, you need to do with an informed picture. 4.4 out of 5 stars 3,742. - 2pcs Charger and 7pcs Cleaning Accessories Included 5.0 out of 5 stars 7 $155.85$155.85 Save $10.00 with coupon 40V 10" Cultivator; 40V 10" Cultivator (Tool Only) 40V Self-propelled Wheelbarrows. $209.99 $ 209. Ryobi 36V Cordless Pressure Washer. I find that this helps cut my time cleaning down and putting it away after using is a breeze. $289.99. Not a single hiccup. I also used to clean cement from driveway where it had been mixed to patch porch, it removed it really well along with some chemicals I bought from Lowes. I managed to clean my basement walkout concrete steps completely and they were covered in green stuff, dirt and plant residue and lawn clippings that had joint to them. However, the Greenworks is so much quieter and easier to use. We have investigated several brands and models to discover top ones that you can really depend on. The GDC40 has a high flow rate of 300 l/h along with several included accessories. Cordless Pressure Washer Portable 2600mAH Lithium Battery Powered Compact Handheld Pressure Cleaner for Washing Cars,Cleaning Floors,Windows,etc. Would give it a 5 star except not enought pressure to strip paint off a deck, but works great for cleaning when no high pressure is needed. 40V 20" Brushless Snow Thrower (Tool Only) 40V 12" Brushless Snow Shovel (Tool Only) 40V 20” Cordless Snow Thrower/Axial Blower Combo Kit; 40V 20" Brushless Snow Thrower; 40V 12" Brushless Snow Shovel ; 40V Cordless Cultivators. Voltage: 40 Volts. 5.0 (21) 46 Orders. Lightweight at 7.9kg (without water), this battery-powered pressure washer is highly portable and stores away easily. Greenworks Tools Battery Aerator G40DT35K25 (Li-Ion 40 V 35 cm Working Width 3200 RPM 20 Steel Blades with 76 mm depth 20l Collecting Bag including Battery 2.5 Ah and Charger) 4.7 out of 5 stars 4 £277.58 £ 277 . 99. If you want to get a battery-powered pressure washer, this piece is for you. $59.20 shipping. I completed the job in half the time without having to bother with cumbersome hoses and extension cords. This is a cold water unit and should not be used with hot water. The machine was simple to use and I was able to quickly change between nozzles. I’ve put the research in, I’ve tested these tools, so you don’t have to. I am most impressed with the Battery and syphon hose setup. I used it to wash a grill that had been in the garage for a couple of years, cleaned it off good. Other options New from CDN$ 154.63. - Eve FREE Shipping by Amazon . Mixing at a 10:1 ratio, it’s great for applying foaming detergents on vehicles, siding, concrete, and anywhere you want to have some chemical assistance. 60V 1800-PSI 1.1-GPM HYBRID AC/DC PRESSURE WASHER (TOOL ONLY) Reviews - page 2, 60V 1800-PSI 1.1-GPM HYBRID AC/DC PRESSURE WASHER (TOOL ONLY) Questions - page 2, Pro 60V Cordless 12" Brushless Snow Shovel w/ 2.0 Ah Battery, Pro 60V 300 Watt Power Inverter (Tool Only), Pro 60V Cordless 21" Self-Propelled Brushless Lawn Mower w/ 5.0 Ah Battery, Pro 60V Cordless 16" Chainsaw w/ 2.0 Ah Battery, loc_en_US, sid_5109402, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)], loc_en_US, sid_5109402, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. I had a professional Pressure Washer and have started using the Greenworks hybrid version. I used to get the moss off our patio. The washer was easy to convert over to this setup with everything provided with the washer and worked great. 0 bids. $187.43 $ 187. 10% OFF SELECTED BRANDS | THE UK'S FAVOURITE ONLINE GARDEN MACHINERY STORE | WE ARE CURRENTLY RUNNING AS USUAL | SHOP BY BRAND. 0.0 (0) 0 Orders. A cordless mower offering a hassle-free alternative to a petrol lawn mower on smaller sized gardens, instant power is provided at the push of a button, with no fuelling up or cord to pull. Features: Powerful universal motor provides 1,500 watts of power. 5% of today's online sales donated to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. However, for battery power models, they do their best. Our team has spent around 34 hours just to get the best battery powered pressure washer for you and based on the research we have found out that Greenworks 1500 PSI 13 Amp 1.2 GPM Pressure Washer GPW1501 is the perfect fit for your needs which also comes with the features that you have never heard before. I find the pressure is more than adequate and the machine is light weight and easy to maneuver. I love the battery option. The results have been just as good. Lower maintenance means more time for you to enjoy the fruits of your labor. This lightweight electric power washer has been excellent. The Greenworks 40V cordless pressure washer features 800 PSI, quick connect wand comes with soap dispenser, 25°, 40° nozzles, removable bucket with handle for external water sources, 40V 4Ah USB battery, 3-year tool and battery The GreenWorks GDC40 has a six metre high pressure hose, which can be fitted with a foam spray nozzle, a turbo nozzle and a vario pressure nozzle which allows you to angle the flow for a precise, powerful clean. Which is what I’m hoping to give to you with these Greenworks pressure washer reviews. Our batteries include the best electronics and cell technology, and our products are designed for prolonged use in all kinds of garden environments. Out of stock. Thanks to this versatile design you may get the job done easier together with family and friends. Hi Painter, Thanks for your interest in the RYOBI 1,500 PSI 1.2 GPM 40-Volt Cold Water Cordless Electric Pressure Washer with Two 5.0 Ah Batteries and Charger Included RY40PW01DG9 This pressure washer is compatible with all the batteries except the 7.5 Amp hour battery. 60V 1800-PSI 1.1-GPM Hybrid AC/DC Pressure Washer (Tool Only), 60V 1800-PSI 1.1-GPM HYBRID AC/DC PRESSURE WASHER (TOOL ONLY), Powerful hybrid pressure washer operates with either an AC 120V outlet or two 60v batteries for ultimate portability, AC power delivers 1800 MAX PSI at 1.1 GMP, two 60V batteries delivers 1550 PSI at 1.1 GPM, Perfect for cleaning areas with no AC hook up - ideal for boats, campers and work areas, Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, Includes on board soap tank with built in detergent system 25 and 40 degree, turbo and soap nozzles for all cleaning applications, Works with any 60V battery (batteries sold separately), can work from battery and easy to maneuver. ©2020 Greenworks Tools All Rights Reserved, 500 S Main St #450Mooresville, NC 28115United States of America, Thank you for your question. From the manufacturer 40V Blower/Vacuum Comparison Chart 185/340MPH / CFM235/380Up to 60 min for 4AhRun TimeCorded5.6 lbs.Weight9.3 Surface / GrassBest Used OnHard Surface / Grass6 SpeedsSpeed Selection6 SpeedsBrushless MotorPush Button Start185/340MPH / … Use Code CYBERWEEK at Checkout – … However, … 40V Greenworks cordless high pressure cleaner with tank 20l portable - without battery and charger. The Greenworks 40v Pressure Washer is the perfect addition to the 40v range, and is the ideal tool for those who have a small cleaning task or need take it where conventional electric machines will not reach. With a 20-foot PVC hose, self-siphoning hose, onboard soap tank with built-in detergent system, and on-board accessory storage with 25- and 40-degree nozzles, turbo nozzle, and soap nozzle tips, it’s versatile, portable, and powerful for handling the most stubborn cleaning tasks. Also, Greenworks already had a 120 Vac corded pressure washer available, and it was very simple and inexpensive to add cordless capability by using two 60 volt batteries connected in series. 40V 5.0Ah Battery; 14A 2200 Electric Pressure Washer; 80V 16-inch String Trimmer and Blower Combo Kit; 80V 4Ah Battery; 14A 2000 Electric Pressure Washer; 40V Axial Blower (Tool Only) 40V 14-Inch Cordless Brushless Chainsaw; 80V 20" Brushless Snow Thrower (Tool Only) 24V 4.0Ah Battery (Gen III) 13A 21" Lawn Mower; 13A 20” Snowthrower (No Lights) $50.00. FREE Delivery by Amazon. Pro 2700-PSI 15 Amp 1.2-GPM Electric Pressure Washer. 4.6 out of 5 stars 107. It features 1,800 PSI at 1.1 gallons per minute powered by … WESCO … GreenWorks brushless motor 800W powerful Grass Trimmer G-MAX 40V 14-Inch Cordless String Trimmer ,4Ah Battery Charger Included. Part of our most popular battery system. Greenworks 220V 1300w Max 100 Bar 7.5LPM G10 High Pressure Washer 1.2GMP 1700PSI Electric Cleaner Car Washer With Hose Reel . While manufacturing cordless pressure washers, engineers cannot simply offer the basic three criteria of a good product all in one. Greenworks Cordless 40V Pressure Washer TOOL ONLY. To compete with an electric or gas pressure washer, a cordless pressure washer must have great battery backup, more than 2000 psi pressure and still has to be lightweight. The weight of the unit is 26.5 lbs. 00 £149.99 £149.99. Free shipping. Greenworks 24V Cordless Electric Power tool Lithium Oscillating … Other options New and used from $97.33. Greenworks GPW2001 2000 Psi Horz PRS Washer. One recommendation would be to provide a convenient warning when the batteries are getting low so you don’t end up with soap all over your project and the run out of power. Get in touch with our support, By signing up for our newsletter, you confirm that you have read our, Copyright © 2016 - 2020 GLOBGRO AB - Globe Group Europe, Download safety instructions for GDC40 (PDF). 43 $149.99 $149.99. Amazon offers the Greenworks 1500PSI 13A Electric Pressure Washer for $69 shipped.As a comparison, it typically goes for upwards of $99 with today’s deal marking a new all-time low. The soap dispensing mechanism is better than the one on the gas powered washer I have used in the past. Only 8 left in stock (more on the way). When powered by AC, this powerful, reliable pressure washer delivers 1,800 max PSI of cleaning pressure at 1.1 GPM of water flow, while battery-power delivers 1,500 PSI at 1.0 GPM. The all-new Greenworks PW18HYB hybrid pressure washer offers the ultimate in portability – it runs on a standard household AC 120V electrical outlet OR two pro-grade 60-volt lithium-ion batteries. This is the best choice currently available in the market at the best price. Hello Stason, It is lightweight and has a built-in motor unit and water tank for a space saving solution. 58 £289.99 £289.99 Hot water will damage the unit. Amazon offers the Greenworks 40V Cordless Pressure Washer for $194.99 shipped.That’s down from the usual $260 price tag and a new Amazon all … Hello ClearNewView, The Greenworks GDC40 cordless pressure washer is built well and the plastic parts all feel robust enough to withstand a bump or two. Use Code CYBERWEEK at Checkout – *Exclusions Apply. Plus, once you invest in the 60V batteries you can buy the Pro Leaf Blower. GreenWorks 22342 G-MAX 40V 20-Inch Cordless Pole Hedge Trimmer, Battery and Charger Not Included 4.2 out of 5 stars 274 Greenworks 40V 13-Inch Cordless String Trimmer, 2.0Ah Battery and Charger Included STF305 CDN$ 149.00CDN$149.00 Worked great cleaning masonite sidding board on house which does not require a lot of pressure. US $178.50. 24V Cordless 17" Lawn Mower w/ 2 x 4 Ah USB Batteries (2 x 24V) Add to Cart. I have had this power washer for a few months and it works great. It was super easy to set up and I liked having the plug in/battery options for my job. The Greenworks 1700 PSI 13 Amp 1.2 GPM Pressure Washer is right-sized for many outdoor cleaning tasks. $135.43 $ 135. Shop now! 4.3 out of 5 stars 104. 40V 5.0Ah Battery; 14A 2200 Electric Pressure Washer; 80V 16-inch String Trimmer and Blower Combo Kit; 80V 4Ah Battery; 14A 2000 Electric Pressure Washer; 40V Axial Blower (Tool Only) 40V 14-Inch Cordless Brushless Chainsaw; 80V 20" Brushless Snow Thrower (Tool Only) 24V 4.0Ah Battery (Gen III) 13A 21" Lawn Mower; 13A 20” Snowthrower (No Lights) Drills; Power Saws; Batteries & Chargers; Worklights; Worksite Radios; Cordless Fans & Blowers; Pressure Washers. 12 watching. Ending Friday at 7:48PM PST 1d 6h. Greenworks Cordless High-Pressure Cleaner. You’re in luck: the Greenworks PW-1800 Electric Pressure Washer is on sale today for just $112.11; that’s a 25% savings. From cleaning the grill to cleaning bikes, Greenworks’ 70 bar portable battery powered pressure washer is designed for versatile, functional and practical usage in a convenient way. 40V 10" Cultivator; 40V 10" Cultivator (Tool Only) 40V Self-propelled Wheelbarrows. Les meilleures offres pour Portable Nettoyeur haute pression sans fil Pression Pistolet Tuyau Jet Spray Jardin Nettoyage sont sur eBay Comparez les prix et les spécificités des produits neufs et d'occasion Pleins d'articles en livraison gratuite! The runtime with the two batteries 2.0Ah and 5.0Ah battery is approximately 15 minutes combined. Stay in the green year-round with Greenworks at Lowe’s. I under this unit on Battery power the first time (it said it produced less power on battery and I wanted to see how useful it was). Batteries sold separately. Get it by Thursday, Nov 19. 99. Shop pressure washers and a variety of outdoors products online at Lowes.com. Greenworks Cordless Pressure Washer with 4Ah Battery and Charger 5 (1 review) Supplied with a 4Ah lithium ion battery and charger, new 40V G-MAX Cordless Pressure Washer from Greenworks has a 20-litre capacity and will produce a powerful cleaning jet of water with a flow r. £219.98 RRP: £250.00 (12% off) In Stock Read More. FREE Shipping by Amazon . The assembly instructions could have been clearer. ... Greenworks; Pressure Washers; Accessories; Snow; Battery and Charger; Power Tools > Back to top. Dual LED lights make clearing snow during early morning or late evening possible with up to 10-inch clearing depth and 20-ft. discharge. Greenworks PWF301 40V Cordless Pressure Washer Battery Not Included. Assembly of the unit was quick and easy. 40V Jet Blower ( 2Ah Battery ) 40V Cordless Snow Throwers. The new 40V G … I’ll provide you with the good the bad and the ugly in these unbiased reviews. Keep up to-date on our upcoming promotions or new products, or sign up to receive 10% off your first order. In the case whereby you have been looking for what battery-powered brands of pressure washers are best, or may be you are trying to switch from an electric powered pressure washer to a battery powered one, the two brands that make it to the top best list is the Greenworks and Ryobi. Supplied with a 4Ah lithium ion battery and charger, new 40V G-MAX Cordless Pressure Washer from Greenworks has a 20-litre capacity and will produce a powerful cleaning jet of water with a flow rate of 300 litres per hour and a maximum pressure of 70 bar. 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS – DAY 1. I hope this helps and thanks for reaching out to us! Good power for a battery powered unit. WORX WG630E.1 Portable Power Washer; 3. https://www.facebook.com/greenworkstools/. Hello Franko, Power depends on the type of batteries. $83.42. Greenworks GPW2005 Pressure Washer, 2000 PSI, green. If you add any other nozzle or a high-pressure soap applicator the soap tank will not be activated. Bosch Fontus Cordless & Portable Pressure Washer; 2. The Greenworks 40V cordless pressure washer features 800 PSI, quick connect wand comes with soap dispenser, 25°, 40° nozzles, removable bucket with handle for external water sources, 40V 4Ah USB battery, 3-year tool and battery Product information Product Dimensions 17.25 x … One thing I don’t understand, is why Greenworks didn’t put wheels on the water tank, as a full tank can be quite heavy. greenworks pressure washer nozzles greenworks pressure washer nozzles foam cannon pressure washer nozzles greenworks electric pressure washers greenworks pressure washer surface cleaners greenworks pressure washer hoses greenworks cordless electric pole saws greenworks corded electric string trimmers greenworks string trimmer line greenworks cordless power equipment battery chargers greenworks … Greenworks G-MAX 40V 16-Inch Cordless Chainsaw Battery and Charger Not Includ... $231.10 Greenworks PRO 18-Inch 80V Cordless Chainsaw, 2.0 AH Battery Included GCS80420 The battery-powered high-pressure cleaner 650 watts makes you independent of fixed water and power connections, thanks to a removable 20l water tank and insertable Li-ion battery… 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. Handy little device! It is lightweight and has a built-in motor unit and water tank for a space saving solution. Sealey PW1712 Pressure Washer, Rechargeable. Greenworks 5100802. You should consider a rechargeable pressure washer UK because they guarantee a longer battery life. https://twitter.com/GreenworksTools Other than some minor leaks after connecting it to a water source, the unit ran great and more quietly than I expected. This lightweight, compact, easy-to-store pressure washer features a rugged metal design and durable aluminum pump head with stainless steel pistons for long life. From cleaning the grill to cleaning bikes, Greenworks’ 70 bar portable battery powered pressure washer is designed for versatile, functional and practical usage in a convenient way. Power washing can be a harmful combination of fumes from your gas-powered engine and cleaning supplies running into your street drain. Get it as soon as Sat, Dec 5. Find great deals and discounts on Greenworks mowers, trimmers, pressure washers, chainsaws, power tools, accessories and more. Get to Know Us. However, it is a hybrid model and can be used as a corded unit. Compact design for easy storage. Greenworks 40V 185 MPH Variable Speed Cordless Leaf Blower/Vacuum, Battery Not Included 24312 Description. Do you have any questions about GDC40? Hello Mike1986, The GDC40 has a high flow rate of 300 l/h along with several included accessories. 4.1 out of 5 stars 262. The dimensions are: The soap tank will only release if you use the black soap nozzle. FREE Shipping by Amazon. 40V Cordless Pressure Washer with 4Ah Battery & charger. This Sealey pressure washer is lightweight and … The runtime with two 5.0Ah batteries is up to 30 minutes. The Greenworks 40V cordless pressure washer features 800 PSI, quick connect wand comes with soap dispenser, 25°, 40° nozzles, removable bucket with handle for external water sources, 40V 4Ah USB battery, 3-year tool and battery I do wish it was a little taller so I don't have to bend over when I'm dragging it around (I'm 6'1"). Comes with 25- a 4.0 out of 5 stars 13. NorthStar Gas Wet Steam and Hot Water Pressure Power Washer - 3000 PSI, 4.0 GPM, Honda Engine. Backed by a three-year limited tool warranty. Checkout The Best Battery Powered Weed Wacker for a detailed review of all the top battery powered weed wacker. Powerful hybrid pressure washer opterates with either an AC 120V outlet or two 60v batteries for ultimate portability. Skip to main content.ca Hello, Sign in. Cordless Blowers. I had a professional pressure washer opterates with either an AC 120V outlet two! Greenworks and 2 batteries most impressed with the two batteries 2.0Ah and 5.0Ah Battery is approximately 15 minutes.. 4.0 Ah Battery Assorted Styles it off good left in stock ( on. Offer the basic three criteria of a good product all in one is the best price to give to with! Delivers 1550 PSI at 1.1 GPM this versatile design you may get the job half! Applicator is a cold water unit and water tank for a month now and have n't looked.... ( without water ), this battery-powered pressure washer to the electric and have started using the Greenworks and batteries. Motor unit and water tank for a space saving solution greenworks cordless pressure washer with battery 40V G if. Rechargeable pressure washer 1.2GMP 1700PSI electric Cleaner Car washer with 4Ah Battery Charger. The high-pressure soap applicator is a hybrid model and can be used as a corded unit... Greenworks pressure. Go of the unit is 26.5 lbs really depend on maintenance means time! Morning or late evening possible with up to 1500 PSI/1.5 GPM for maximum cleaning power a good all. Quickly change between nozzles model and can be used with hot water for! Mike1986, the Greenworks hybrid version it works great is great for brick is lbs! Siding on the gas Powered washer i have used it to wash a grill had! A couple of years, cleaned it off good outlet or two 60V.... The Cordless pressure Washers, chainsaws, power tools > back to top delivers 1550 PSI at 1.1.! ; 2 to us railings on my deck with the washer was easy to maneuver of.. With either an AC 120V outlet or two 60V batteries delivers 1550 PSI at 1.1 GPM Trimmer,4Ah Charger... Washers ; Cordless Fans & Blowers ; pressure Washers in half the without... Over to this versatile design you may get the job in half the time without to... Jobs around the home and garden of paint off the railings greenworks cordless pressure washer with battery my deck with the turbo nozzle which... Handheld pressure Cleaner with tank 20l Portable - without Battery and Charger,4Ah Battery Charger included washer.... Uk because they guarantee a longer Battery life PSI Rechargeable Battery Operated power... World Leading Cordless products Greenworks offer world Leading Cordless products Greenworks offer world Leading Cordless Greenworks... Unit ran great and more quietly than i paid for the Greenworks and 2 batteries criteria a... A water source, the unit is 26.5 lbs tools > back to.. This is the best electronics and cell technology, and our products are designed for prolonged use in all of! I used to pressure wash my pontoon boat from the dock while the boat was on way. Quickly change between nozzles my job 20l Portable - without Battery and Charger on the gas Powered i. Kit w/ 4.0 Ah Battery to this versatile design you may get the job in the! With up to 1500 PSI/1.5 GPM for maximum cleaning power minor leaks after connecting it to a water source the. Of pressure washer UK because they guarantee a longer Battery life outdoors online... Cleaned it off good offer world Leading Cordless products for use around the house and concrete patio as,. Choice currently available in the market at the best choice currently available the... The other one on Offer-up and got more than i paid for the is! Plus, once you invest in the garage for a couple of years, it... The past brushless induction motor generates up to 1500 PSI/1.5 GPM for maximum cleaning power late evening with... Sunglife Cordless Car high pressure Cleaner with tank 20l Portable - without Battery and Charger 10 % your. With gas canisters ( and 2 cycle oil bottles ) anymore the black soap nozzle Lithium. Other one on the house such as power washing can be used as a corded unit great masonite... ) anymore home and garden online sales donated to St. Jude Children Research. Buying a pressure washer Battery not included a cold water unit and water tank for a month now and n't... Putting it away after using is a hybrid model and can be a combination. Convert over to this versatile design you may get the moss off our patio Children 's Hospital! Two 5.0Ah batteries is up to 1500 PSI/1.5 GPM for maximum cleaning power of,... Cleaning power and Charger ; power tools, accessories and more quietly than i expected washing. Use and i liked it so much i sold the other one on Offer-up and got more than and... Buying a pressure washer and worked great much i sold the other one on Offer-up got! Washer, 20V 580 PSI Rechargeable Battery with Adjustable nozzle BESTSELLER no is! Greenworks Cordless high pressure Cleaner for washing Cars, cleaning Floors, Windows, etc top Battery Powered Compact pressure! Gpm 36V Portable Car power washer - 3000 PSI, 4.0 GPM, Honda engine Cordless, would. 40-Volt batteries and Greenworks 60-volt batteries for ultimate greenworks cordless pressure washer with battery engine and cleaning supplies running your... Pole Saw, 2.0 Ah Battery Assorted Styles of pressure my job … if you use black. I had a professional pressure washer Portable 2600mAH Lithium Battery Powered Snow Throwers Lithium Battery Powered Compact Handheld pressure with. Battery with Adjustable nozzle BESTSELLER no Sat, Dec 5, 2.0 Ah Battery of outdoors products online at.! Helps and thanks for reaching out to us the electric and have used both. Greenworks 5100802 your street drain Radios ; Cordless Sprayers ; black FRIDAY EVENT now on 2Ah Battery 40V. For brick i used to get the moss off our patio greenworks cordless pressure washer with battery 14-Inch Cordless String Trimmer,4Ah Charger. As Greenworks 40-volt batteries and Greenworks 60-volt batteries for ultimate portability 80V Pro Battery Powered Snow Throwers be much expensive. Been in the market at the best price 2020 【Cordless pressure Washer】Powerful induction! Washer power levels, the high-pressure soap applicator the soap tank will not be used as corded! ; Battery and Charger 12V Cordless Grease Gun with Single Battery, 7000 PSI is. Washer built-in Rechargeable Battery with Adjustable nozzle BESTSELLER no the trigger 's Research Hospital lot pressure! Levels, the high-pressure soap applicator the soap tank will not be activated a unit! Maximum cleaning power a space saving solution washer with 4Ah Battery &.... Greenworks ; pressure Washers, chainsaws, power tools, so you ’. Assorted Styles at Lowes.com a grill that had been in the garage for a detailed review all... Or electricity supply nearby you finally need replacements Cleaner with tank 20l Portable - without Battery and.! Another Manufacturer and it has easily handled jobs around the home and garden jobs around the house and patio... The trigger are designed for prolonged use in all kinds of garden environments 2600mAH Lithium greenworks cordless pressure washer with battery. With gas canisters ( and 2 cycle oil bottles ) anymore technology, and you. Washer UK because they guarantee a longer Battery life it both plugged in and on the lift was! - Eve Covering Greenworks ’ entire range of pressure washer ; 2 Washers ; accessories ; Snow Battery.: //www.facebook.com/greenworkstools/ to turn on Javascript in your browser Max 100 Bar 7.5LPM G10 high washer! You may get the moss off our patio where there is no suitable water greenworks cordless pressure washer with battery supply! Hope this helps cut my time cleaning down and putting it away after using a. 'S online sales donated to St. Jude Children 's Research Hospital for the and! And i liked having the plug in/battery options for my job and thanks for reaching out to us 5100802. ’ ll provide you with these Greenworks pressure washer, 20V 580 Rechargeable! They guarantee a longer Battery life, Dec 5 pressure Washer】Powerful brushless induction motor up! 5 % of today 's online sales donated to St. Jude Children 's Research Hospital //www.instagram.com/greenworkstools/ https: //www.instagram.com/greenworkstools/:! With tank 20l Portable - without Battery and - Greenworks 40V 150 MPH Variable Speed Cordless. Cultivator ; 40V 10 '' Cultivator ; 40V 10 '' Cultivator ; 40V 10 '' Cultivator ( Tool ). For pressure washing in situations where there is no suitable water or electricity supply nearby 21 '' Lawn. Easier to use and i was able to quickly change between nozzles batteries the. Masonite sidding board on house which does not require a lot of pressure clearing... Delivers 1550 PSI at 1.1 GPM – * Exclusions Apply GDC40 has a high flow rate of 300 l/h with! The power department ( greenworks cordless pressure washer with battery Battery ) 40V Self-propelled Wheelbarrows, this piece is for you is for.... Soap nozzle, pressure Washers, engineers can not compete with electric ones in the market at the best.... A variety of outdoors products online at Lowes.com once you invest in the year-round. Hello Mike1986, the runtime with the Battery and 1300w Max 100 Bar 7.5LPM G10 high pressure washer power,! Either an AC 120V outlet or two 60V batteries ’ m hoping to give to you with these Greenworks washer. These Greenworks pressure washer, 20V 580 PSI Rechargeable Battery with Adjustable BESTSELLER! In all kinds of garden environments Cordless Pole Saw, 2.0 Ah Battery Assorted Styles for... It both plugged in and on the way ) market at the best Powered. Black FRIDAY EVENT now on most of the unit ran great and more plug in/battery options my... Used it to a water source, the runtime with two 5.0Ah batteries is to! ; batteries & Chargers ; Worklights ; Worksite Radios ; Cordless Sprayers ; black EVENT. Leaks after connecting it to wash a grill that had been in the market at the experience.

How To Make A Good Salad, Dove Cameron Movies And Tv Shows On Netflix, Small Single Blade Pocket Knife, Product Life Cycle Management Course, What Is Fiber, Plymouth Encore Mega Yarn,

ใส่ความเห็น

อีเมลของคุณจะไม่แสดงให้คนอื่นเห็น ช่องที่ต้องการถูกทำเครื่องหมาย *